Each guest will be charged an entrance fee: R30 per person
There is also an additional charge per vehicle
· Car – R50.00
· Minibus – R50.00
Manyeleti Reserve Gate Times: Opens @ 06h00 am and closes @ 18h00 pm
From Johannesburg or Pretoria
Honeyguide Tented Safari Camp is easily accessed by a good tar road from Johannesburg or Pretoria and will take approximately 6 hours.
From Johannesburg, continue on the N12 East in the direction of Witbank.
From Pretoria, continue on the N4 East in the direction of Witbank.
• Continue past Witbank towards Belfast
• Exit the N4 at the Belfast intersection, enter the town and turn right at the second stop sign in the direction of Dullstroom (R540)
• Pass through Dullstroom towards Mashishing (Lydenburg)
• At Mashishing the R540 becomes the R36
• Continue on the R36 for 52km towards Orighstad
• Pass through Orighstad on the R36 and continue towards the Abel Erasmus Pass
• Shortly after crossing the Blyde River, turn right in the direction of Orpen/Swadini (R531)
• Approximately 10km further, do not take the right turn to Swadini but continue straight in the direction of Klaserie. Ignore the turnoff to Hoedspruit.
• Continue past Klaserie, and turn left at the Orpen signpost and continue until you see the Manyeleti Reserve sign (approximately 36km)
• Pass the South African Wildlife College on your left and just further on you will see the Honeyguide Tented Safari Camp sign, turn right to enter the reserve.
• Proceed on for 200m to the Manyeleti entrance gate where a nominal entrance fee is payable.
• If you miss the turnoff to the Manyeleti reserve you will arrive at the Orpen Gate of the Kruger National Park some 4km’s further. You will need to turn around and find the Manyeleti reserve entrance on the left hand side as you head back.
Once in the reserve follow the Honeyguide Tented Safari Camp signs to the camp, approximately 5km down a sand road.
You will arrive at Honeyguide Khoka Moya Camp.
Guests staying at Honeyguide Mantobeni Camp will park their vehicles at Honeyguide Khoka Moya Camp, and then be taken to Honeyguide Mantobeni Camp by game viewing vehicles.
Should your arrival be later than 16h00 or should you require assistance, please contact the camp on (015) 793-1729. If for any reason you can not get through to the camp, please phone central reservations on (011) 341 0282.
From Hoedspruit or Nelspruit
Please contact us and we will provide you with the directions to Honeyguide Tented Safari Camp from Hoedspruit or Nelspruit (Mpumalanga)
Honeyguide Tented Safari Camp is easily accessed by air. You can arrange these flights directly online, the website address is www.flysaa.com
South African Airlines offers the following flights:
O R Tambo International Johannesburg – Hoedspruit Airport
O R Tambo International Johannesburg - Kruger Mpumalanga International Airport
O R Tambo International Johannesburg - Phalaborwa Airport
Cape Town - Kruger Mpumalanga International Airport
We would recommend flying directly from O R Tambo International Johannesburg to Hoedspruit. There are two daily flights to Hoedspruit Airport. Transfers can be arranged from Hoedspruit Airport and take approximately 40 minutes.
We are also able to arrange road transfers between the various airports and Honeyguide Tented Safari Camp. Please contact our reservations office for further information and costs.
Alternatively, scheduled or private charter flights may be arranged to and from Honeyguide Tented Safari Camp, as the property has its own private airstrip. Please contact central reservations to obtain a quotation.
Airstrip Coordinates: S24 35.36 E031 24.83